How to do reporting for multiple projects in one report?

We are running several projects in parallel and I want to get a dashboard that shows me the "current sprint" including everything in sprint from all projects. For this I created a custom-filter.

The problem is, that the reports (either via the Agail board or some widgets) don't work well with the "current sprint" filter or need a single project.

Is there a way to collect several projects and their running sprints into one reporting dashboard?

3 answers

0 votes
Bryan Trummer Community Champion Apr 25, 2014

Do the sprints have a common name across all projects? Such as Sprint 1, 2, etc?

Well, could be, but Jira has a "in-sprint" state that can be queried, which we use. So no need to filter on any names. But as said, seems not all reporting gadgets can / use the "in-sprint" state.

How to proceed with this?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,725 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you