I created a search for the following term:
Summary ~ "Market Operations"
The problem I am encountering is that this search returns all results with the words "Market" and "Operations" in them. So, for example:
1. "Market Operations"
2. "New Market Hours of Operations"
3. "Global Market Operating Hours"
Is there any way to only get result number 1?
It is interesting - I just tried Daniel's method using \" and that did work for me. Actually, when I tried "+Market+Operations" I got the first and third result, which is not what I want. I guess JIRA's ways are mysterious.
It would definitely make sense for the system to provide a simple - clear forward - method to look for an exact compound string.
That is interesting. Neither of those worked in my instances. I can't explain the inconsistency in behavior but I'm glad Daniel's initial suggestion works in your instance! If you can please mark Daniel's answer as the correct answer so others can benefit as well!
There is a feature request that has been open for a while that you can find at JRASERVER-21372. Please vote on JRASERVER-21372 to add impact so we can get this added to JQL.
Another way you could go about this is to query the database directly with a query such as:
select * from jiraissue where summary = 'Market Operations'
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs