How to display worklog date in filter result

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

Hi guys,

I want to know how can I display worklog date in a column on JQL result.

E.g.:

JQL: project = "ABC" AND worklogDate > startOfDay(-3)

This filter return a few items, but when I try to add field "worklogDate" as a column in filter result I cant find it.

How can add this field in a filter result?

Thank you smile

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

You can't in most places.  The issue navigator is one of many places you use filters, and the one you're working with now.  This is a view of a filter result that lists one issue per line and gives you a column per field.  Work logs are not fields, so it can't display them.   Even if you could draw them in (hint, script-runner calculated fields...), you need to deal with multiple lines somehow - an issue can have many worklogs, so you'd have to think of how to iterate, extract and display potentially many lines in one box in the navigator.

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2015

Oh :/ Thank you

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2015

Nic just one more question. How can I get this field through a script? I mean, it's a native field so I cant get it by using "getcustomfieldvalue" is there anything like a "issue.getDueDate()" or what we want: issue.getworklogdate Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

Yes, you can get to it with the API, of course. But re-read my answer - the last sentence.

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2015

I can deal with that... ok ill look to API

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2015

It is something like issue.getworklogs, then the point kicks in.

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2015

ok thanks

Suggest an answer