How to display the Board Name on top instead of "Kanban Board"?

Matteo Murgida May 29, 2015

I'm using JIRA as a service, the question is as title:

How can i display the Board Name on top instead of "Kanban Board"?

1 answer

2 votes
Rodrigo Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2015

I just confirmed that this is a new behaviour and I raised an improvement request to get the board name back instead of 'Kanban board' title. You can reach this request at:

Please feel free to vote on it (to increase visibility/priority) and add yourself as a watcher if you want to be notified on future updates. And let me know if there is anything else I could assist you with.

Andy J.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2015

Matteo, In the meantime you should be able to get this to work using a workaround. You can create a dummy project, say 'Dummy' and include it in the board's filter. This will allow the Title to display instead of Kanban Board. I have tested this myself and confirm it works. Hope this information helps. Andy Jean

Ian Wells July 6, 2015

this used to work, no longer does for me ( chrome)

Lisa Peavy March 12, 2019

Does anyone know if this has been fixed or if there is a way to remove the "Kanban Board" on top of a project board and replace with a project-specific name?  Thanks!

Like # people like this
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

Suggest an answer