How to display ip address in url for fisheye in user dashboard?

dnesterov June 12, 2012

I link JIRA to fisheye in my setup. Both server urls need to be accessed using explicit ip address. However, after application link to Fisheye is created, the links to fisheye repositories in the user dashboard are displayed using the NAME of the fisheye server, not the ip address. How to make sure they display ip address, not the host name?

I have already made change in Administration->Application Links->Configure to display ip address for fisheye server, but it did not help.

1 answer

0 votes
dnesterov June 12, 2012

Actually I found that in the root directory of FishEye installation the setting was defined in config.xml. It is part of the property "com.atlassian.oauth.consumer.ConsumerService:host.__HOST_SERVICE__". I simply replaced the host name part of this property with ip address and then links with ip addresses were showing up in linked JIRA server.

I still could not find where this would be set in the Administration section of either FishEye or JIRA. I guess it was set during initial setup sequence for FishEye, but I redid the setup, and did not see where I would specify this property during setup process...

Suggest an answer