How to develop custom Jira Agile Reports

Edgar Hernandez Meraz October 4, 2017

Hi

I created a plugin to customize some of the existing Jira reports and it is working. However now i would like to customize some of the Agile section, like the Burndown, Sprint, Velocity, etc. reports. I see they were created in a separate plugin and in a different way than the other reports, that is why I cannot follow the How To Create Custom Reports tutorial to customize the Agile reports.

Does anyone know of a tutorial or document that describes how to customize or create Agile reports?. One describing the development process in detail. Thanks.

Regards,

Edgar

2 answers

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2017

Hi Edgar,

There is an old Suggestion to be able to customize the Sprint reports that you can find at JSWSERVER-7353.  Please vote on this issue to add impact. 

There have been a couple Communities posts in the past that suggested add-ons that you may find useful:

Custom Sprint Report

How to create a custom JIRA Agile report

Cheers,

Branden

Edgar Hernandez Meraz October 5, 2017

Hi Branden,

I voted for that ticket. I see it is from 2013. Hope Atlassian can provide a way to customize current Jira Agile reports. Thanks.

Regards,

Edgar

0 votes
JD Lobue October 27, 2019

more crickets from atlassian

Suggest an answer