How to customize Jira Menù Items on a project role base?

I need to personalize JIRA Menu Items such as the menù that appears clicking on user logged in the upper-right corner, better still if I select items to display based on user information (mainly on project role).

I'd like to do customization using Jira Administration features or PlugIn if possible.

Thank you in advance for any support.

Anna Lisa

2 answers

Not sure this would make sense.... a user can be in different roles in different projects, which one would take priority? You can add new items via a plugin & could possibly use jquery to hide existing items but you would have to be clearer about the logic

Thanks for the attention. I defined a specific role in my project for users with limited features also on the interface navigation. Is there a PlugIn already available to do this customization (not only add new items, also "hide" standard one) ?

Thank you

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

434 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you