How to create simple page with all active user and them quantity of issues?

Alexandr Minzak September 4, 2017

How to create simple page, maybe it will be dashboard?
Where we can see all active jira user in rows.
And minimum one fields will be on colums where it will be a quantity of tickets by user as assignee.
Like this image:

Sample.png

Or better add several colums, where i can once tune it.
And it page must a work even when i add new user, also show users with zero issues.

How to simple make it by once?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2017

Search for the issues, and save the search as a filter (a filter like "project = X" or maybe more usefully "resolution = unresolved)

Add a "filter statistics" gadget to the dashboard, and select your saved filter, and "assignee" as the thing to report on.

You won't get users with no issues assigned in there, as you can't search for an absence, but it will report on everyone else, including new adds.

I understood this way - yes it nicely works with active users, but only for some one project, not for all jira server.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2017

Try a different filter - "resolution = unresolved" will get you all issues for every project that are still open.  A blank filter will select everything.

Wow, works! But without zero issues on users. To possible also include with zeroes users?

Suggest an answer