How to create open bugs report (line chart)

Doron Raiman June 23, 2012

Hi,

I went over all the reports JIRA has out of the box and I could not find a very simple but important report. I would like to present the number of open bugs (state open/reopened) over the last 30/60 or so days.
JIRA offers similar graphs that show created Vs resloved and created items (bar chart) but these are not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a simple graph that will show me the number of open bugs in a graphical way (line chart) so I can see the project's bug trend.

Any ideas?

Doron.

2 answers

0 votes
suren.vangapally January 26, 2015

Created v resolved shows only the number of 'BUGS' we created and resolved time to time. But actually what we want is the trend of BUGS in JIRA.. I want to see a char/graph that shows how many BUGS that are OPEN in the system this week , next week, next after week and soo on...So that we can track how many are getting closed every week and how many are newly entering... is it increasing or decreasing? Is there any solution for this in JIRA?

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2012

You should be able to create a Pie Chart report off a filter that shows issues created in past 30/60 days. Then display the pie chart via the status field so that you can see the issue breakdown

Not a line chart but might help

Suggest an answer