How to create a roadmap on a classic kanban project without corrupting it?

Mansoor Shah Said January 21, 2021

Hi everyone. I'm on a brand new kanban classic project and I'm trying to have a roadmap on it. I first enabled the roadmap feature through my board settings and then I got the new roadmap page on my project. I can create a new epic inside this page and everything works fine so far. But when I leave the page and come back to it then I get an error telling me that 1 or X issues are corrupted. The specific error is this:

"A corrupt issue's blocking your roadmap. Your roadmap isn't available because it contains 1 corrupt issue. An issue's considered corrupt when there's a problem with its details such as the status or issue type. To fix the issue and continue using your roadmap, you must raise a support ticket. Learn more about managing corrupt issues"

If I delete the newly created epic then the roadmap page works fine again. The page only works if there is nothing created in it. I'm not sure what is the issue with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Mansoor Shah Said - I know this is very old, but did you ever get it solved? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events