How to configure Cloud version (PaaS) of Jira in Neatbeans?

I'm trying to integrate my Netbeans IDE (v7.4) with the Cloud version of JIRA (https://dosalcubo.atlassian.net/) but I couldn't.

This is the message error: Invalid Username or Password that i received when I tried to connect it from the IDE. However, my USR and PWD are ok because I can access via Web (https://dosalcubo.atlassian.net/)

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 5.32.19 PM.png

Best regards,

AB

2 answers

Hi Alejandro,

I'm not aware how Netbeans connects to JIRA.

Could you try the same with Eclipse and Atlassian Connector for Eclipse? That can help to answer the question if there is everything OK with remote authentication.

Cheers,
Jacek

Hi Jacek, i have the same issue with Eclipse. Keep in mind I'm using the Cloud version of JIRA. Therefore, could you please let me now if I'm using the correct server URL? 

Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 10.29.18 AM.png

Regards,

AB

Hi Alejandro, I have manged to successfully connect Eclipse Connector to OnDemand. Your url looks OK but you are using email for User ID. Can you double check in JIRA that you have provided email as username? If your username is just "aborra" then please try to connect again with the real username instead of email. Let us know how it goes. Cheers, Jacek

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

454 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you