How to close/Hide  hyper care (closed ) Jira issues

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

If you want to hide issues from Kanban board after closing them, you need to release them. The link Release can be seen on top of rightmost (Closed, Done) column.

Actually, the idea in Releasing a version (Kanban) is the fix version because by default Kanban boards have below JQL in Kanban board sub-filter setting in Kanban board configuratons

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

If you release the closed issues, then they will not be either in unreleasedVersions() or their fix version would not be empty, which means they will not be seen in the boards.

I hope I was clear.

sankar sankar October 14, 2019

Yes thanks 

But still, it is showing a few more tickets on the board.

I tried with       resolution is empty

thanks, it helps a lot  

Thanks 

Shankar G

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2019

Hi @sankar sankar 

If this answer helped you, or you believe it is the right one please accept it so that other community users would benefit.

And for the clarification, please do not add other unrelated contents' links, I'll have a look though.

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2019

What do you mean by closing hyper care (closed) Jira issues?

Hi Tuncay,

Hiding an issue after closing the user story from the kanban board

Suggest an answer