It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to close hyper care (closed ) jira issues

Hi Team,

How to close/Hide  hyper care (closed ) Jira issues

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

If you want to hide issues from Kanban board after closing them, you need to release them. The link Release can be seen on top of rightmost (Closed, Done) column.

Actually, the idea in Releasing a version (Kanban) is the fix version because by default Kanban boards have below JQL in Kanban board sub-filter setting in Kanban board configuratons

fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

If you release the closed issues, then they will not be either in unreleasedVersions() or their fix version would not be empty, which means they will not be seen in the boards.

I hope I was clear.

Yes thanks 

But still, it is showing a few more tickets on the board.

I tried with       resolution is empty

thanks, it helps a lot  

Thanks 

Shankar G

Hi @sankar sankar 

If this answer helped you, or you believe it is the right one please accept it so that other community users would benefit.

And for the clarification, please do not add other unrelated contents' links, I'll have a look though.

What do you mean by closing hyper care (closed) Jira issues?

Hi Tuncay,

Hiding an issue after closing the user story from the kanban board

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

261 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you