How to close a service desk ticket automatically?

Roman Baranov October 9, 2015

Hello,

Since new service desk 3.0 and even actually the older one i believe version 2.4 has a built in automation functionality, is there a way using that functionality to create a rule that will auto close a ticket with response + status closed and resolution of resolved after customer who hasn't responded for lets say 10 days?

I've search a bit on this and i know there is an automation plugin available, but i've had issues with it setting a resolution for some reason. it would close the ticket but resolution would remain not resolved. sad

So im curious if there is a way to do this using the already built in automation functionality that comes with service desk. 

And if not, what am i doing wrong that the automation plugin is not setting a resolution smile ?

Thank you 

Roman

4 answers

0 votes
Storm Reply June 13, 2016

This solution would be useful to me as well.

Thanks

0 votes
Robert Liu _CA_ June 12, 2016

I would like to have this solution as well.  Is there a way to automatic close tickets if people haven't comment on it for 72 hours etc?

Thanks.

0 votes
Oliviu Nita October 29, 2015

Hi,

I need the same functionality view the impossibility to give user rights to close or reopen a ticket.

Can you please tell me witch is the automation plugin?

thank you

Italia Pati November 30, 2015

Not supported :(( I have installed the plugin but i'm not able to find where can i make the settings... With the integrad Automatisation option, i'm not able to use time option (if no activity for 72h -> close ticket) I'm on JSD 2.x Thank you in advance.

0 votes
Roman Baranov October 14, 2015

anyone? smile

Suggest an answer