This question is referred to workflows in Jira.
I need to check user group and update field. I need this in first transition when I'm creating a task.
It would be great, If you know any way to do this.
1. Each project is associated with filed configuration scheme (you can find in the project settings)
2. Field configuration scheme is a combination of filed configurations, just like issue type
3. we can associate field configuration with one issue type
4. from project setting go to field configuration scheme, select the associated field configuration , click on the configuration, after that on right side of the page you can see the three options
5 Edit Hide Required Screens
6. Find the custom field you wants make required, and click on the required
1. Go to Workflow and choose the create transition
2. click on the validations
3. choose the option required field
4. select the custom field which you wants to make required
5. click on save or done
6. publish the workflow
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events