How to change the project default assignee from unassigned to project lead in the entitites XML?

Dear All,

we have a backup xml and we need to change the project default assignee from unassigned to the project lead. Hence there are some changes we had to make in the XML another backup would be very cumbersome.

Is there a way to change manually the project default assigne in the entitities xml?

Thanks in advance,

Rumi

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Pedro Cora Atlassian Team Jun 16, 2013

Hi Rumi,

There's no easy way to do this in the XML. You'd have to manually search for issues that are in the state that you are looking for and modify them. But I don't think there is a way to automate it.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 16 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

42 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you