How to change the default issue type scheme to include "Task"?

Stuart Jones January 28, 2016

I want to include an Issue Type of "Task" by default in all new Projects that are set up... and to include two custom fields in all new Projects.

Only my newly created Issue Types are available in the Default Issue Type Scheme - "Task" has a strikethrough.

3 answers

0 votes
Stuart Jones January 28, 2016

image2016-1-28 17:31:33.png

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

You must make sure that the Custom Fields you want to appear are in the right screens that you want them to be appear, it's either in the Create/Edit/View screens (Issue Type Screen Scheme) or Transition Screens.

I'm not sure on what's happening on the Issue Type though, can you create a new Issue Type Scheme to be used by your project?

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2016

Can you provide a screenshot of the Default Issue Type Scheme with the Task in strikethrough

Suggest an answer