How to change the color of the JIRA ServiceDesk Portal

Hey there, two questions:

1) Is it possible to change the theme of the portal of Service Desk? All we managed to get is this here. We would love to brand the portal as well as the spaces in the Service Desk.

2) We put a link into the application navigation manager in Confluence and JIRA. Now our users can easily access the Service Desk - great! But how do they get back? Since the link is opened internally and there is no link (or possibility to put one) on the desk itself - we are clueless. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
  1. The portal's look and feel can only be changed in the "Settings" section, under "Theme and branding". After getting into that screen, choose "Customize theme and branding of this Customer Portal". This will allow you to change the logo. JIRA comes with a built in feature that changes the colour scheme based on the colours of your logo. I understand that a future release of JIRA Service Desk will also allow you to do the branding to the Login page as well.
  2. Unfortunately there is no way right now to setup a link back to JIRA in the Service Desk. The only place that would allow you to do this is in the Request details page. The Reference number will turn into a web link that can take you to the regular JIRA UI.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

139 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you