How to change fields order in Filter Results gadget ?

Fabrice Bovy October 1, 2014

Hello,

I have a Filter Result gadget with default columns + some custom fields. However, I would like to change the order of those columns... How can I do that ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

If you edit the gadget, you can reorder the fields by holding on the small square on the left side of each field.

Fabrice Bovy October 1, 2014

I forget to precise that I use JIRA 4.4.1...

I don't see the small square when editing the gadget, indeed, the field selector is a dropdown list.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

Ah, time to upgrade I guess :)

Fabrice Bovy October 2, 2014

Agree but that decision is not under my own... Does that mean there is not solution to my problem with Jira 4.4.1 ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2014

None other than developing a gadget by yourself.

Fabrice Bovy October 2, 2014

Ok, Thanks

Suggest an answer