How to change colour on issue calendar for issue type?

Deleted user June 9, 2015

We have a number of different issue types and would ideally like to be able to see these as different colours on the issue calendar gadget on the dashboard so at a glance you can see the issue types which involve lots of resource in one colour and see how spread out they are. Is this possible on Cloud?

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Sarah Noor July 24, 2019

We can not change the colors as it shows it based on priority rather than the issue types.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2015

I'm afraid you can't - the calendar addon uses priority to drive the colours.

Ritesh Patil March 29, 2020

If that is the case, then as workaround changing the subtask priority to either moderate or low should not be a problem. such that, all subtasks will be moderate and stories will be of high priority. in this way on calendar one will be able to identify if the due issue type is subtask or story/task. I understand this is not the ideal way but as I mentioned this is a workaround. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Sarah Noor March 30, 2020

we can restrict for subtasks, but restricting priority for other types of issues does not seem to be a good idea.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events