Andriy Savchenko April 10, 2014

Made an error during registration.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2014

Browse to:

Administrator >> User management>> Search for the user and click Edit.

Change the email and save.

Cheers.

0 votes
Henrik Zimmermann March 30, 2020

I have the same problem!

I'm " ORG & SITE ADMIN" when you look at the users, however when I press the small Avatar icon in the lower left corner to change my profile settings, and hover the mouse above the email address, the mouse cursor is a res circle and the helping text says "Email address is set by your admin".

Does someone have a suggestion how I change the email?

/Henrik

David June 1, 2020

It is difficult to believe 6 years later this is still an issue that does not have a straight answer. I have spent my last two hours trying to do this unsuccessfully!! Atlassian should help with this or implement online customer support. It is frustrating!!

Like Deleted user likes this
0 votes
yang lei April 28, 2019

My confluence version is 6.15,all of above methods I have tried but don't work,so how should I do to change my admin email?

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2014

Browse to:

Administrator >> User management>> Search for the user and click Edit.

Change the email and save.

Cheers.

Alar Huul June 19, 2018

Sorry, but the email address field in the cloud version is frozen for editing and I can't make any changes. My problem is that I created the first admin user with an alias address info@companyname.com.

Problems:
1. Connecting with Gsuite will create a new user for me (I have to pay)
2. Standard Gsuite log-in to my admin account is not possible hence info@... is not a real email user address

How to overcome this and change my admin username?

Like Deleted user likes this
Alar Huul June 19, 2018

Found it

1. Left bottom corner, your avatar icon
2. Account Settings, Your Profile and Settings
3. Change Your Email

Suggest an answer