How to cancel free trial ?

Areik Khan July 3, 2013

Hi ,

I would like to cancell my free trial and i forgot my atlassian id .

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

8 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

Since you're using OnDemand, you should contact the sales team for more info. They should be able to assist you further on this! :) (sales@atlassian.com)

0 votes
Fresh Face May 24, 2023
Hi Justin. I've post this under another thread.  I didn't get a reply, so I'm hoping you can help me. 
On 6/22/23  PLEEEEASE help me! With ONLY 2 days left, I’ve been desperately trying to CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS ON 6/26/23.
I see references to Workspace Administrator, Settings and Billing, but as a TRIAL visitor, there is no "Billing" link to Cancel. 
Don’t want to get forced into a membership that I don't want or will use, which would negate the purpose of a FREE TRIAL period.  
Please HELP! Clock’s ticking. Again, I AM NOT IN STANDARD OR PREMIUM, so there is no "Settings/Billing ..." link to cancel. To that, please DO NOT give me instructions for them. Desperate for your help.
Regards. 
Side Note: I'm don't know how to contact Sales, because I'm still in the FREE Trial period and desperately trying to STOP the subscription BEFORE it goes to paid.  Please help.
0 votes
Areik Khan July 3, 2013

i still didnt get any reply .......!!!

Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

The Atlassian Sales Team would need to process your email, and it may take some time due to the number of emails that they receive day in-day out, mate. You would need to wait a while for them to get back to you.

If you would prefer, I would suggest raising a ticket to Atlassian Support for a remedy.

Areik Khan July 3, 2013

Thanks for your help ...!! My License status says " This license expired on 2013-07-03." but still i can log into my site url ...!!

Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

I believe that your license has been upgraded to the paid license; since your evaluation has been expired. See here for the TnC: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#evaluatingatlassianondemand-12

That should explain why you can still browse your OnDemand instance.

Areik Khan July 3, 2013

ok..but i haven't recieved any initmation mail regarding this.

I have already raised a ticket for the same to cancell my license what else can be done to avoid charging for service.

Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Since you've forgotten your credentials to login to My Atlassian, I believe that the only way to proceed is to continue with the support request that was raised; I'm not sure whether the charge can be avoided, but the support team would definitely assist you further in this regard.

0 votes
Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Hi,

This is regarding your atlassian ID, look into this https://id.atlassian.com/about/faq

Areik Khan July 3, 2013

it says reset password using email which i dont know...!!

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

try to contact the sales team if you have any trouble as alex said

Areik Khan July 3, 2013

i just sent an email to sales@atlassian.com hope it helps....

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Remain positive, help will come to your email.

0 votes
Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Hi,

you can cancel your trial by logging in to your account, since you do not know your atlassian id, try forgot password, enter your email ID associated with your atlassian Id, and submit it, you can recover your atlassian ID and you will get a new password.

https://id.atlassian.com/id/forgotPassword.action?application=mac&continue=https://my.atlassian.com

Hope this Helps!

0 votes
Areik Khan July 3, 2013

actually i forgot my email id too ...!!!

Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Great Brother!

0 votes
Areik Khan July 3, 2013

it says "You do not have any product licenses." and "You are not evaluating any products" but i have my site address ....javeed.atlassian.net

0 votes
Justin Alex Paramanandan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2013

Your Atlassian ID is the same one you used to login to Answers, mate. It's bounded using SSO. Try to access the My Atlassian site and you should be able to see your account details.

However, I don't think you can cancel a free trial; since it will expire after 30 days of the initial registration. I may be wrong, but what you can also do is contact the Atlassian Sales Team for further information! :)

Suggest an answer