How to bulk update user email addresses in Jira Cloud

sunilkumar Shangishetty April 20, 2021

Hi,

I'm new to jira and I'm trying to update user email from abc@efg.com to abc@yyy.com.
I know we can do this by Rest API, can some one help me with the code on how to grab the user old email address and update with new email address.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

What type of accounts are you using?  Atlassian accounts (managed or not?), Google or something with Atlassian Access?

Hi Nic,
Thanks for quick update.
We have our own account which are verified in JIRA cloud

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

I am sorry, that does not answer the question.  Are they Atlassian accounts?  Atlassian Access in use?  Google Accounts?

Yes,
They are atlassian accounts

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Ok.  And are they managed?  I mean, have you claimed the domain of their email addresses so you can manage them globally?

Yes,
We have claimed the domain and we manage them.

HI Nic,
I hope i answered for your question

Suggest an answer