How to bulk update Quickfilters (all boards at once) ?

Jerome F_ January 20, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Quick Filters

Hi,

I have 100 boards with all the time the same configuration but filter and same quickfilters to make teams speak the same langage. Now, teams want to have a new quickfilter and I'd like to perform a bulk change of all boards, but not to update manually each board one by one.

Today, I don't find a way to perform boards bulk change. Is there someone to help me?

Regards,

Jerome

2 answers

0 votes
Juan Boscardin May 6, 2016

Unfortunatelly, I think ScriptRunner will not work anymore on newer JIRA versions. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2016

It works fine on newer versions - Jamie's team is adding more functions all the time.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2016

There's no mass update for boards.  You'll have to do the whole lot by hand, or invest a bit of time in writing a script with the ScriptRunner add-on

Suggest an answer