How to attach documents or links on every steps in a Workflow ?

Hi,

I would like to know whether we can attach documents or attach a link to every steps in a workflow. Intention is that when a new issue gets created, the attachment/link will be associated with the issue type for a particular step. When the step gets changed, the attachment/links will also be updated accordingly.

Example : Create issue 1 ( type :bug). Now the issue type is created and it is in Open step. For this step we need some links to appear by default in the issue screen. When the step will be changed to 'In development' the links/attachments will change accordingly.

Any suggestion is welcomed. Or if you have any alternate idea, please provide.

If we attach a link/document for a issue type ( rather than a step in a workflow ) that will also work to some extent. Please suggest this too.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Hi, I am able to solve this. Thanks.

1 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Jul 14, 2013

It does look like you need a custom issue tab panel that displays the values that you want based on the step in the workflow.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

24,515 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you