How to assign technical task to one user in transitions?

Jordi Bayona January 12, 2014

I want to assign Technical Task to one user when the task pass from Development to QA review status.

Nowadays all my task are assigned to one user, but I need to focus in this kind of task because another user is able to manage this Technical Task.

I think we need a script on JQL but when we run this script filtering by IssueType appear a Jira error "Field 'issuetype' does not exist or this field cannot be viewed by anonymous users."

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Jordi Bayona January 12, 2014

First of all, thank you for the answer.

This workflow have differents issues types and I want to assign differents users for every Issue type. With JQL search without being logged I thought is imposible to find issue type

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2014

Hello Jordi,

You should be able to assign the issue to whomever you need in a workflow postfunction ''update Issue Field''

Otherwise, concerning your JQL search, you might not be logged in when doing yoursearch, as the field issuetype most definitely exists on your jira instance.

Suggest an answer