How to assign permission to change Field configuration in a project

Aaron Johnson February 20, 2018

I have some different teams with their own projects, Each project has a "Project Manager" I want to give that person the permission to change the field configuration of their projects tickets, and only their projects tickets, not the ones in other projects.

I would be happy with what I said above, but a bonus would be if I can let them change the order they appear, or add existing custom fields,  but restrict them from creating new custom fields.

Is any of this possible, or is Admin the only way to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2018

You could make your Project Managers as Project Administrators and they would be able to  edit workflows and screens under certain conditions. That is all. I guess the answer is that you can not do it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2018

The ability to delegate limited field changes is on the way, within 2-3 releases I suspect.

Aaron Johnson February 22, 2018

That is helpful. Thanks.

Suggest an answer