How to anonymise a project?

Hello,

is there a chance to anonymise a project in JIRA 6.4 to show the stuff a new customer.

Greez Nils

2 answers

Hi Nils,

I am not exactly sure what you have in mind, but you may check out how project permissions work in JIRA. You may give the user the browse project permissions and secure important issues via issue-level security 

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

that is not exactly what I want.

I want copy a project (the administration ist clear, same scheme for all settings, etcetera). My question is more than that. I want copy the whole project inclusive all issues. But in all issues I want to search some keywords and replace the located with a new word.
I want to do this because I can show the new project a new customer how we work with JIRA. The keywords are about the current customer and I cannot show the new customer some information about the old customer.

I hope it has now become understandable.

Greez Nils.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

433 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you