How to allow closed issues to be modified by an administrator without reopening them?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

Is this possible with onDemand?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2012

It's not possible in off-the-shelf, and I don't think OnDemand is that much different.

I get around it by adding "edit" as a workflow transition, limited to admins and going back to closed.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2012

True, although that's more about the actual editing of the workflow. Bob has two options I think - a transition that allows edit, or removing the "do not edit" flag, which will open it up to all users.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2012

Suggest an answer