How to add todo lists to issues in Jira Cloud?

Martiniano Eguía December 5, 2014

I'd like to have some kind of TODO lists in my issues. I see that there are pluggins for server version, but I can't find anything in Markeplace for Cloud.

3 answers

4 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2018

A bit late to the party - but you can also consider the Table Grid Editor for Cloud, some features that can be used for this use case are 

• Adding a column of checkbox type
  • Initialise the grid with the default tasks

2018-07-13_13-58-04.png

Check for more information here 

Geordie Lindsay-Russell March 13, 2019

4 years late for Martiniano but never too late for the world wide web - sure helped me :P

Like # people like this
Ujay A. Vincy July 3, 2019

Though four years later, I was looking just for the same option. Thank  you Martiniano for your initial question and Geordie for the response. 

Like Mir likes this
0 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2014

Hi Martiniano,

JIRA Agile might be a good solution for you.
Please check https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile for further information.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

Ok, Paula. Do you know where to start?

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2014

Hi Martiniano,

I believe there's an add-on for the cloud that is Any.do for JIRA that might suit your needs.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Thank you Clarissa, but this is not what I'm looking for. I need a list of tasks inside my issues.

Suggest an answer