How to add drop down list for Reporter field (Standard)

Raghavendra Maram August 25, 2014

Hello Guys,

would like to know how do I add drop down list for Reporter field (Standard) with ondemand version

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

The Reporter field behaves like other user picker fields, and will display available values in a dropdown autosuggestion list (if you have the Browse Users permission). How exactly would you like this behaviour to be different?

Raghavendra Maram August 29, 2014

Hi Dora, I dont see the field behaving like the other fields which would display value / autosuggestion.. We do we see browse users permission setting ?

Raghavendra Maram August 31, 2014

Hi Dora, I dont see the field behaving like the other fields which would display value / autosuggestion.. We do we see browse users permission setting ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2014

As an admin, go to Global Permissions -> Browse Users and make sure you have the rights.

Suggest an answer