How to add collaborators to Jira SD Cloud

Deleted user October 23, 2016

I read documentation and I do not see any People tabs in our JIRA SD Cloud. Cannot see anything about Collaborators within User and Roles section either. Is it only for SD Server?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2016

They've been renamed and have different behaviours in later versions of Service Desk (including Cloud).  See https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-service-desk-users-732528877.html and look for the section "Involve JIRA Software or Core users"

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2016

Nic, I had run across this earlier but there seems to be a broken link on that page. If you look at the section on Manage Agents at the end there is a "Learn more" link it doesn't resolve to a new page. I haven't spent any time to investigate this further. When I originally set up collaborators (licensed JSW users) I simply created a group (JSD-observers) and set permissions for Browse, comment, etc. Again, i need to go back and do more research on this but what I have is working for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events