How to add Delete option in a bug

sanjay agrawal August 30, 2017

i Dont find the More Options / Delete options in the bug.. Can someone help me how to do it

2 answers

0 votes
Dean van Rooyen August 30, 2017

Hi,

Agree with Nic's response.

I would rather create a transition called "not a valid bug" or something in that line and link it to your "Done" status.

This way, you mark the bug as not feasible and can communicate to a customer as well has have a history of the bug.

Hope this helps.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

Check the permission scheme for the project - you need "delete issue" permission  before it will appear.

However.  Don't.  Deleted issues are gone, permanently, forever.  Delete the wrong thing and you could spend days arguing with backups, trying to get it back.

It should be limited to those you trust to get it right, or better, not allowed at all, with issue being moved to some sort of dustbin project.

sanjay agrawal August 30, 2017

So only option is to close the bugs ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2017

It is a lot better.  Or you lose information.

Suggest an answer