How-to Reorder Cards in Calendar?

Kevin Bruns August 16, 2017

I would like to always have my Blast Email cards at the top of the list of cards in the calendar. E.g., For every day in my calendar, if an email is going out, the card for that particular day's email is always first in the list, at the top.  

How does one do that?  I try dragging the card to the top, but it does not stick.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Hey Kevin

The due dates in your calendar on Trello appear in the order they appear on the lists, and the first list is going to appear first.

Example:

List A: Card A, Card B, Card C

List B: Card AA, Card BB, Card CC

List C: Card AAA, Card BBB, Card CCC

My calendar is going to show The cards from List A Card A, B, C and then cards from List B, Card AA, BB, CC, and then List C, Card AAA, BBB, CCC

So in order for the Blast Email cards to appear at the top of the calendar, it would need to be in a 1st list and at the top of that list.

Hope that makes sense...

Kevin Bruns September 15, 2017

Thank you for your answer.  

In your example, how does the calendar know to put Card A at the top, rather than AA or AAA? Why does it give priority to "List A"?

I hope I'm making sense.

Kevin

Suggest an answer