How to Install SrcitptRunner 3.1.4 to Jira 6.3.15?

Destia Salma January 26, 2016

Hi,
i want ask about the latest free version 3.1.4
My jira version: 6.3.15
ScriptRunner Installed version: 3.0.16
how i can update to latest free version 3.1.4 ? if i updated with Universal Plugin Manager Plugin, it will update to v. 4.1.3.8 right? and i want to download version ScriptRunner 3.1.4 and install it. Do i disable current version on scriptRunner 3.0.16 ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2016

Follow this link to download diserable version of a ScripRunner plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/versions#b1296

Destia Salma January 27, 2016

Hi Vasliliy,

After download a version, what i must to do with this UPM? Disable or Unistall?Capture.PNG
If i upload, do i need restart JIRA or indexing only?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2016

You do not need to disable or uninstall the old one.  All the versions of the add-on have the same "key", so JIRA sees the uploaded version as a replacement.

You don't need to restart JIRA, and you probably don't need to reindex, unless scripts that affect the index have changed a lot.  I would re-index if you're in doubt, or have any scripted fields.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2016

Just upload this jar via UPM and new version of a plugin will replace an old one.

Suggest an answer