How to Indentify the tickets I was recently tagged in, except emails?

amit jain April 2, 2013

Is there any way to Indentify the tickets I was recently tagged in, except emails?

May be some filter or plugin I need to install or apply.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2013

Hi Amit,

If you have a JIRA and Confluence OnDemand instance you can use the workbox. This will give you a handy list of all notifications regarding your profile. The configuration of workbox is detailed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Configuring+Workbox+Notifications

Workbox is activated by default for your Confluence OnDemand, the tray icon in the top right menu bar. It will automatically receive the notifications that are raised in JIRA.

Cheers,

Paul

amit jain April 7, 2013

Actually I am not very sure whether I am using Jira on demand, I see the this link "About Jira", I could find many events apart from tagging. How do I go about it.

Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2013

Hi Amit,

If you navigate to the bottom of a page you will find a link 'Terms of Use', does this link to: http://www.atlassian.com/hosted/terms.jsp ?

If you switch to your Confluence instance the workbox will be the same as the one highlighted green in the image I have attached:

Cheers,

Paul

amit jain April 7, 2013

I found we use jira via Atlassian for tickets, but have separate instance of confluence running which is not provided via Atlassian. So ended up creating filter in my mail account :(

Appreciate your quick responses.

Thanks

0 votes
Harish April 7, 2013

Hi Amit Jain,

Not sure if this helps, but you can give a try:

You can use the Advanced searching JQL query in the issue navigator page.

You may use for example

Project = xyz and (reporter WAS "amit" or assignee WAS "amit")

You can refer the Jira documentation for further examples of such JQL queries.

Hope this helps!

Regards, Harish

amit jain April 8, 2013

Thanks Harish! Unfortunately that doesn't seems to help either.

Suggest an answer