How to Get Estimation of Specific Ticket

Rakesh. D December 15, 2017

That I'm using REST API Version 105.2.3.0 in this we try to get the details with respect to ticket-id.

But, from the value which is returned, I can't able to get the Estimation (Story Point) and Sprint Name.

could you please help to fix this

1 answer

0 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hi Rakesh,

By default the REST API won't display custom fields. You'll have to add "&fields=summary,description,customfield_XXXXX" to the endpoint URL to get those displayed (replacing XXXXX by the Story point field ID or any custom field of your choice). You can add as many fields as you want by splitting them with ",".

Hope this helps!

Rakesh. D December 17, 2017

Thank you for your great  help and its working fine

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

Glad it helped!

If that solved your problem I advise you to mark this question as answered in case other users are sharing the same issue and would like to benefit from the answer :)

have a great day and have fun with REST !

Suggest an answer