How to Delete Site and Products in Administration

Eshwar Chand Ranga September 26, 2019

I have 2 different instances added in my Atlassian JIRA, I would like to delete one instance from Atlassian, Please let me know how to delete this. 

2 answers

1 vote
Rostyslav Sipakov October 29, 2020

You can delete all products excepted "Jira Service Desk" and then submit a request with the Atlassian support team (select the topic "Help with a deactivated site"). They will delete the site on its side.

0 votes
Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019
Eshwar Chand Ranga September 30, 2019

No it did not work 

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

Could you elaborate what did not work, do you not have access or did it not delete or what?

Like Dave Liao likes this
Eshwar Chand Ranga October 3, 2019

I could not see the option to delete the site itself.

Like рап likes this
Rostyslav Sipakov October 28, 2020

Hi @Krister Broman _Advania_ This guide has instruction only for reset site. Did you find any solutions for delete site? Thank you! Ross

Krister Broman _Advania_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2020

Well if you remove all data and all users, there is only a name left, So I would not bother with it, however I guess if you want to remove that as well you need to look at the link in the bottom of the linked page and just ask Atlassian to remove it all. 

Like # people like this
Rostyslav Sipakov October 28, 2020

@Krister Broman _Advania_ Thank you for your advice!

I submitted a ticket with this question to the support team. This request form has a corresponding section.

Best, RossScreen Shot 2020-10-28 at 1.51.57 PM.png

Like Mariana Ramirez likes this

Suggest an answer