How to Configure Multiple Board Administrators for the scrum board

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

Hi,

I would like to configure multiple administrators for the scrum board

Can you please advise how can i do it?

Thanks

Naama

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2014
If the filter is a shared one, the Jira admin can change the owner in the Jira administration section.
0 votes
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2015

Hi Namma
Yes you can do it, Go to Cog icon > User Management > Shared Filter and you see all filters. You can use Change Owner for doing that.

0 votes
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2014

Hi Luther,

Thanks for that, and can i change the user htat own the board main filter?

Thanks

Naama

0 votes
Luther Hargrove
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2014

When you are on the configure board section, you can select multiple admins from the general tab. Only 1 user can own the boards main filter, but multiple users can manage the board itself.

Suggest an answer