How to Auto resolve JSD issues by Automation rule / plugin

Hi,

I want to auto resolve issues which were not updated from last five business days.

Any idea how I achieve this by JIRA Service Desk Automation rule ?

I checked but I don't think any JSD automation rule can help me to achieve this.

I am able to achieve this by JIRA Automation Plugin but now only issues is I am not sure How I can set it for "Business Days" because in Automation plugin by JQL method it simply resolves issues which were not updated from last five days & it's counting "Saturday" & "Sunday" which are non-business days in my case.

Thanks in Advance.

-- Hardik Parekh 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Oct 23, 2015

I don't think this is possible, but check out the workaround posted at the bottom of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27539

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Hardik,

can you explain how you set up the automation rule to resolve not updated issues automatically after five days, especially the trigger you set? For me it is not important that the rule includes saturday and sunday.

Thanks in advance

Michael Hönes

and what jql expression you have set

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Friday in Jira

New 5k User Limit and Other Cloud Updates

Hi all! Lauren here from the Enterprise Cloud marketing team.  I have some exciting Cloud updates from #AtlassianSummit that I wanted to share. We want everyone in your organization to be ab...

121 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you