How the workflow screen custom fields Display in the details

shiying xue July 13, 2015

I created a workflow, when the state transition, the screen has a lot of custom fields, when I perform the transition to fill in the content of the custom fields, but in details in question did not show the custom fields,  

I have a lot of state transition, there are a lot of custom fields, how to implement state transition, custom fields automatically added to the problem in details

Create issue, without these custom fields, when I perform in a workflow state transition, pop-up conversion screen and fill out some custom fields, and perform to the next state, , but when it executes, my custom fields are increasing in number, there are many, but after the execution state transition, when I dispaly the issue, these custom fields do not automatically added to the detailed interface issue, how should I do?

Is there a way to solve this problem, or I create 2 screens, respectively is to create, view\edit screen, screen is created without custom fields of state transition, view \ editor is always to go global, with all the custom fields, it can also solve the problem, but if there is a more convenient solution

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

Yes, you need to have a separate View screen with all the fields. Then only they will appear in the details screen.

shiying xue July 13, 2015

Oh! I can only seem to create 2 or 3 screen screen, which view the issue is global, and has all the custom fields, create issue is separate, can have a small number of fields, Am I doing this right

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2015

You can have separate screens for Create, Edit, View and different workflow transitions. View should be the one with all the fields on it. Other screens should have the appropriate fields in that context.

Suggest an answer