How should the value for "jira.field.resolution.include" property be setup?

Silvia Bonati July 16, 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to amend the resolution values for a specific step in a workflow. In a forum I found that "jira.field.resolution.include" property could be used for this purpose.

However I cannot find any documentation defining how the Values should be setup.

I tried to put the actual value I want to display in addition to the default ones, but I just obtain an empty list

Thanks in advance for the help

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

This post explains how setup workflow properties. You can do the same for resolutions as well.

You should use comma separated values of resolution ids. You can find the id from database or from UI while editing a resolution. It will be at the end of the URL while editing the resolution:

http://xxx/secure/admin/EditResolution!default.jspa?id=1</strong<>>

Silvia Bonati July 16, 2012

Thanks. I think I misunderstood the purpose of this feature: I believed jira.field.resolution.include would have added a new option in addition to the Resolution values. But this seems more a way of filtering the Resolution values list.

This should still allow me to solve my issue, just more configuration required than I thought (since I wanted to have a different list only in 1 scenario)

Suggest an answer