How many users do I have left on my license

Jesper Grenaa Eilertsen June 17, 2015

Hi 

I'd like to know 2 things: 

1. Where can I see how many users I have left on my license?
  2. If I deactivate a user, will the active users count go down by one, or do I need to delete the user?

In regards to 1, I have seen this thread: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/118676. However, going to Administration-->System–>System info allows me to see a number of users, currently 160. Is that it? Then, when I deactivate some users and check the count again, it's still 160. 

Kind regards,

Jesper

7 answers

5 votes
Donna Macauley April 24, 2018

Gear icon > Applications. 

2 votes
Deleted user June 18, 2015
  1. Click the top right cog, then 'User management' under site administration... then 'Application access' under user management: 

Selection_067.png

2. Yes, when deactivated you'll gain another user - until they are reactivated and consume another             license.

Kind Regards,
David 

1 vote
Nash February 28, 2019

Why have Atlassian removed the option to how many licence you have ?

Since the update the system is worse than before. 

Ankita Sinha February 28, 2019

were you able to find an answer to this?

Like Fernanda Paiba likes this
John Bevan May 9, 2019

I found it (for now; time of writing 2019-05-09)!

• Go to the admin screen: https://admin.atlassian.com/
  • On the side bar find Subscriptions and Billing.  Click Billing.  Note: If you don't see the side bar, click the burger () icon to have that menu expand from the side.
  • Click Manage Subscriptions
  • Now you should see your active subscriptions, along with a user count for each (saying X of Y users, along with a subscription end date, and price estimate).

Hope that helps.

1 vote
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2015

You want to look at the Manage Applications page in User Management. It will tell you how many users you have consumed against each Atlassian product: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Manage+application+access

In the same Admin section you can also see your Billing Overview which tells you how much your bill would be if you kept the same number of users.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Jesper Grenaa Eilertsen June 18, 2015

Thank you everyone for the great answers smile

Have a nice weekend. 

Kind regards,

Jesper

Deleted user June 18, 2015

Please remember to upvote! Have a lovely weekend too!

0 votes
Jesper Grenaa Eilertsen June 18, 2015

Thanks Norbert

Creating new users page used to have that count - I remember, but it does not show it anymore. 

Regards,

JesperSkærmbillede 2015-06-18 kl. 15.12.54.png

0 votes
Norbert Janssens June 18, 2015

The number under System Info is misleading as this is counting all accounts (also inactive ones and those not in jira-users Group).The only valid number is shown when you open the dialogue to create new users - it says something like this:

There are currently xxx total user(s) set up in JIRA, of which yyy are active and count towards your license limit.                

Suggest an answer