How long should an add-on take to be added to an On Demand instance?

I added Service Desk to my account earlier and every time I attempt to "Get Started," I get a 404 page that says "Oops, you've found a dead link." I'm doing a comparison of your offering vs others and getting this functional is a crucial step.

For fun, I'm doing a constant curl to the URI in question, to see if when it shows up.

while true; do
  curl https://REDACTED.atlassian.net/servicedesk/agent/all
done

This is from the audit log:

Added license key for JIRA Service Desk (com.atlassian.servicedesk) anonymous Nov 14 2013 3:39:20 PM

Assuming times are localized, it is now 16:44 PST.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Tucker, can you go to your Manage Add-Ons page in admin and see if all modules for Service Desk are enabled? (gear - add-ons - Manage Add-Ons, find JSD and expand to check the enabled modules).

I went through and manually enabled the disabled modules. The link now works. Interesting that the initial setup was in a broken state. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

LOL. I had to click "Enable" 70x :-D

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

112 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you