How long can I extend the evaluation license for jira ?

dima slobodyanyuk January 15, 2014

How long can I extend the evaluation license for jira ?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

Until it becomes an important app for your business ;)

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#evaluations-2

We're happy to extend your download product evaluation for up to 90 days free.

You need to go through My Atlassian to renew your evaluation license. There's always a risk the rule changes and you can't renew your evaluation, so I would suggest to submit a quote early to your company.

0 votes
dima slobodyanyuk January 15, 2014

thanks Adrien Ragot

Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

Hi Dima,

Cool! It helped!

May I add some tips about Atlassian Answers?

• A "Comment" is different than a separate answer on Answers. It helps separating the different proposals.
  • People get credit for their participation:
    • 5 karma if one of their comments is Liked,
    • 15 karma when their answer is upvoted,
    • 25 karma if their answer is ticked as "The Right One" by the person who asks the question.
  • It is entirely up to you which answers you vote up, and there are of course human bias in how people get their karma, but overall it's a good system to give credit to people. For example, if you choose an add-on for your JIRA instance, the author's karma on Answers will help you judge of the quality of the add-on.

So long story short, after you've waited a few days for other valid or better answers, it's best if you tick the mark next to the answer to validate it as "the right one".

Welcome to the ecosystem!

Adrien

Suggest an answer