• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How long before we can manage our users in JIRA? When i open from the nav bar, the following message appears from User Mgmnt "We're creating a new centralized loc." I click on "leave JIRA & go to Usr Mgmnt" goes nowhere.

How long before we can manage our users in JIRA? When i open from the nav bar, the following message appears from User Mgmnt "We're creating a new centralized loc." I click on "leave JIRA & go to Usr Mgmnt" goes nowhere.

mary benben February 20, 2014

Cannot administer my users. When i open from the nav bar, the following message appears from User Mgmnt "We're creating a new centralized loc." I click on "leave JIRA & go to Usr Mgmnt," i goes nowhere.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2014

All of the OnDemand systems I have access to take me to a simple user and group maintenance system.

When you say "go nowhere", what do you actually mean? URL stays the same? Same url, blank screen? Different url? What does the "source" of the page actually say? (Just because it's blank doesn't mean there's no data on it). Error message?

(I should say it's a massive downgrade from the old system, as you can't get any useful user/group information out of it, but I'm hoping it's just an initial primitive system which Atlassian are going to rapidly bring up to a useful level)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2014

All of the OnDemand systems I have access to take me to a simple user and group maintenance system.

When you say "go nowhere", what do you actually mean? URL stays the same? Same url, blank screen? Different url? What does the "source" of the page actually say? (Just because it's blank doesn't mean there's no data on it). Error message?

(I should say it's a massive downgrade from the old system, as you can't get any useful user/group information out of it, but I'm hoping it's just an initial primitive system which Atlassian are going to rapidly bring up to a useful level)

Suggest an answer