How download source code in jira 4.3.3

mihan ayeshana May 3, 2012

I want to download source code because i want to build plugin to jira. Can any one help me ?

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

Log in to my.atlassian.com, select your licence, then follow the "download source" link.

Can i do it using free licence ?

Thanks

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2012

No, but you can buy a $10 licence.

Thanks.. mate

mihan ayeshana May 4, 2012

I donwnloaded jira source 4.3.3 but jira soap client source code is not there . How can i find it. Need your quick reply.

Thanks .

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2012
mihan ayeshana May 4, 2012

Thanks mate..

p m January 21, 2015

hi mihan, Can you please guide me to purchase starter licence(10$). i am also working on plugin development for jira. Wrote to Jira helpdesk asking to purchase licence. But haven't got response from them. Thanks, Piyush Malik

0 votes
p m April 17, 2015

hi mihan, Can you please guide me to purchase starter licence(10$). i am also working on plugin development for jira. Wrote to Jira helpdesk asking to purchase licence. But haven't got response from them. Thanks, Piyush Malik

Suggest an answer