How do you use a Rapidboard in Dashboards?

Daniel Eichling July 2, 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has any success using Rapidboards inside of a dashboard? I have several teams that want to be able to put an operational RapidBoard on their proejct Dashboard so they can move and edit cards, see activity streams, etc. I've had some luck but not enough to really get them operational. We don't want to use the wallboard gadget (those are fine for presenting information but not interacting). I set up an iFrame to capture the Rapidboard and that seemed to work fine until we tried to edit the cards. Clicking on the gear icon or hitt the '.' shortcut results in some kind of jQuery error that I can't seem to hack around.

Has anyone found an elegant solution to this?

2 answers

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Have you tried adding Atlassian's GreenHopper Wallboard gadget? This will show any rapidboard without an issue on a dashboard.

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2012

Does the rest work? Have you tried a different browser? What version of GreenHopper are you using?

Suggest an answer