How do you see a column measure (e.g. Storypoints) by All Sprints on a given Board in EasyBI?

Ishita Chadha February 15, 2019

I am using EazyBI for the first time and I am trying to see the no. of storypoints created and closed within a specific project & board, looking specifically at all sprints since October until the end of the current sprint. 

I have done the following so far:
1. Added Project dimension to Rows & expanded to see the Project I'm looking for

2. I've drilled that project to the Component level, which is what I want to see

3. Added storypoints created & closed measure to Columns

4. Added All Sprints measure to column. If I drill into this I can see the board within my Project that I am looking for but I only see the last sprint as a column in my table. I need a way to see all sprints since October. I've tried adding a Row filter to the All sprints column header but it did not enter my query and then I tried creating a calculated member for all sprints AND the project board name but I don't think I have the right language - I am not a developer/coder at all. 

Appreciate any help with setting this sprint filter/view up correctly!

Thanks,

Ishita

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2022

Hi Ishita,

It will be helpful if you can include a screenshot of your current report.  

You may want to follow this example: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/learn-eazybi-through-sample-reports/samples-jira-software/story-points-balance-by-sprints

Regards

Suggest an answer