How do you pull history for a Structure Built?

JanaW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

I have a structure built, that I have disabled the sychronizers on, but issues have been removed from the structure and don't know why. I would like to be able to pull a history log of the structure to see what caused them to be removed.

We are on JIRA Downloaded version: 6.2.4; Agile 6.3.13.1 and Structure 2.7.0

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

Hello Jana,

You can see all the Structure changes in the History view: https://wiki.almworks.com/x/HIKF.

Also you can open the Issue Page for the issue, which disappeared and go to the Activity tab. The structure-related changes are displayed there too.

Btw, the latest structure version is 2.8.3 and it has some important compatibility fixes for JIRA 6.3 and JIRA Agile 6.4, so please don't forget to upgrade the Structure when you'll be upgrading your JIRA.

Regards,

Eugene

Suggest an answer