How do you bulk delete from service desk queues?

John Long November 27, 2017

I could bulk edit and delete from software projects, but service desk queues don't have the select box to the left of each row.  Am I able to bulk anything in service desk queues?  Is there a way to view my service desk issues not in queues so I can bulk edit/delete like in software projects?

2 answers

3 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2017

Hello,

Right now this functionality is not available in Queues. You can vote for the issue below for letting Atlassian developers know that this functionality is desirable

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5527

Karthik Sriraman June 7, 2018

Yes this would be a very nice feature to have!

PennyD November 4, 2018

Looking forward to this feature.

JD January 8, 2019

Same here, this functionality should have been added much like deleting bulk emails or messages from a phone. 

LarryD January 25, 2019

For real?!??!??!?  WOW!

Alessandro Avagliano February 22, 2019

Is this feature still unavailable as of 2019 ?

Carolynn_Carriger April 2, 2019

Looks like it and the feature request link shared earlier in the thread is for JSD on Server...my company is on cloud so even though I voted for the JDS feature request, it might not help me.

0 votes
Jared Lindquist September 27, 2019

+1 this is insanity for people trying to automate integration, this needs to be available.

LarryD September 27, 2019

How much longer are you going to make us wait Atlassian?!?!?!

Like Ulrich Agricola likes this
Jared Lindquist September 27, 2019

i found a crappy way to do this.

go to search, then click this:

image.png\

Once there, filter for what you want to delete.

once you have ONLY what you want to delete.

Click this in the upper right.

image.png

Then bam, you're done.

Like # people like this
LarryD September 27, 2019

When dealing with a lot of tickets, this way is slow, and slows down the productivity of my help desk techs, A LOT. Just been too busy to switch products, but am going to soon....

Suggest an answer